Welcome to Loads of Stone, the place to be for great quality decorative aggregates! We can help you finish any indoor or outdoor garden project: from giving your favourite potted plants a bit of pizzazz, to decorating your entire garden, we have it all.
When you choose Loads of Stone you can rest assured that you will be in safe hands, as our team of experts will help you find exactly what you’re looking for (or help you decide if you aren’t sure!) and our high quality, sustainable and locally sourced products will provide the wow factor we know you’re looking for.
We pride ourselves on being a close-knit, family business who strive to bring you fantastic quality in both our products and customer care. We’re passionate about what we do and we want our customers to choose us every time they start a new project!
If you wish to cancel your order please email Loads of Stone at firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and order reference number or call 01325 526151.
Cancellation of any order must be made prior to product dispatch to avoid costly fees.
Customers may cancel or return their order within 14 days for an exchange or refund. However, please be aware that the return or rejection of products that we have correctly supplied is costly. When in doubt about the colour and/or form of a product, please request samples prior to placing an order.
Upon receipt of the goods Loads of Stone will issue a refund within seven days via the original payment method, amounting to the sum paid minus the costs associated with returning the goods. This is subject to the goods and packaging being in 'as new condition', with a copy of the valid receipt/delivery note supplied.
See more notes below.
- Items that are specially ordered cannot be returned.
- Changes to orders or cancellations must be made before goods are despatched which is a minimum of two working days before delivery.
- Refunds will be made in full if cancelled before the goods leave our yard.
- If an order is placed and then cancelled after products have already been despatched then a refund will be given less the cost to return or re-route goods to an alternative delivery point. Collection/return costs are usually around £80.00 per pallet, depending on the postcode.
- Delivery is non-refundable.
- If the customer wishes to cancel an order after goods have been delivered than they may do so within fourteen working days of delivery. Goods must be returned in original packaging and fit for resale, at customers' cost.
- The goods should be inspected on delivery with any damages or missing items reported on the paperwork. Please call us immediately on 01325 756151 and photographs are also advisable to support any claim which must be received no later than 7 days after the delivery.